I'm really sceptical about people being interested in crypto...

1. 1 Posts.
    I'm really sceptical about people being interested in crypto only in terms of trading it like stock. It's all about volatility and options options options these days...
    For me crypto is first of all an alternative to our traditional system in terms of it's ease of use. For example, I don't come from a EU or the US, to transfer money to a bank of another country requires quite a big bank fee, and the transaction itself can take up to 2 weeks (!!!!) to be completed. Crisis in my country really does show how inconvenient our financial system is. I'm not saying crypto is perfect either, but at least I can send my family money in 5 minutes using Trust Wallet and USDT.
    Also, I think it's important to understand that crypto is also a speculative and competitive field. Yes, there is BTC, ETH, USDT etc., but it doesn't mean they're the best. To stay afloat a project must be very very prominent and far-looking. For me, such projects are Solana and WEIcrypto. The former is almost a classic already. WEIcrypto is quite new, but looks prominent. At least the team seems to be caring about what they're doing.

(Nothing I post is financial advice)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.