@omose.Mate, Bitcoin 100% can be controlled. But I do agree with...

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    @omose.
    Mate, Bitcoin 100% can be controlled. But I do agree with you about the US dollar. They printed 40% of all US dollars in existence in 2 years, and the US government will have to print trillions more to prop up the smaller banks. The world banks are buying record amounts of gold, as the old saying goes, "follow" the money. You must hold physical gold "outside of the system" for it to be of any benefit. Gold ETF'S and gold Equities are just paper.
    I think a large majority feel we're on the cusp of a new bull market, while that's a possibility, it is more likely to be created by hyperinflation, which will force interest rates way higher.
    Ask yourself this, if the government wants to crush Bitcoin, will they do it? The answer is yes, it is trackable and they will make examples of the biggest holders which will distroy the price along with your wealth. Are they going to crush gold, when that is what they have all been hording? Not likely. Number one rule of investing; " follow the money".
    Last edited by swaggytrader: 01/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.