MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

Myronc,It's called being a realist and taking an objective view....

1. 138 Posts.
    Myronc,
    It's called being a realist and taking an objective view. Right up to the announcement of an administrator various people were singing the praises of management despite the share price chart (have a look at the five year chart and the number of shares issued by he company over that time). I have been guilty over the years of believing the company hype, hence my now clearly insanely large investment. I read the financial statements and blind Freddie could see the ridiculous dilution occurring over the last couple of years....too late for me to get out though.
    With over $600k invested OF COURSE I want the company to succeed - joining the cheer squad is not going to make any difference though. That is why I contacted Mr Combet's office and the Qld government directly requesting their assistance in funding the company and technology, and why I have contributed to the syndicate.
    This doesn't mean I don't see he writing on the wall. There are ONLY two entities come forward with options for a DOCCA. One will likely leave shareholders with nothing and the other may find it difficult to raise sufficient funds to succeed.
    I don't take any offense to your comments but I am trying to take a realistic view of where this is all heading.
    I don't know where it's heading but I do know that despite the efforts of many people it is largely out of the control of shareholders which after this long is not a good feeling or outcome.
    Regardless I hope a miracle occurs and the company survives long enough to win a contract and stay afloat.
    Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.