MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

bite the bullet, page-30

1. 72 Posts.
    I emailed Ms Pinder before the meeting last week, said I could (depending on what the proposition was) put in $15k now, and potentially another $50k in coming months. I asked her to send me any relevant documentation (didn't require her to phone me for a long chat"). I never heard back so assumed my possible contribution was too trivial to waste time on. But I see above that a $5k contribution was sufficient.

I'm not necessarily jumping with excitement at the prospect of putting more money into this, especially without knowing a bit more about, but remain open to it.

But the lack of response doesn't instill much confidence and until I know of any good reason why she did not respond to me, for now find it somewhat discourteous.

Please do not take this the wrong way - I am very sympathetic for those who have lost so much. Until I know more of the Lloyds proposal (and the references to it here are somewhat vague - maybe intentionally, I don't know), I have no reason to have any confidence in it and not hearing from them after offering to contribute leaves me feeling a bit peeved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.