bitter harvest: warn of foreigners buy farms, page-10

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    actually i agree,providing that we are the beneficiaries of the wealth that they think they can produce,

ive got news for them, if my mates cant grow a wheat crop then who the hell do these foreigners think they are coming here to grow wheat etc, they will be that laughing stock of the world,

my mates farmers have been farming all there lives and for family generations, they might get one decent crop to pay the bills every five years and the rest of the years are failures,

so if they want to buy land to put stock on then they need to be subjected to the same rules or more like i am to lease some of my farm land,

heres just a few things to consider before selling or leasing the land to them,

but in my opinion this country should not be selling the land to them but to be leasing it to them only, so

we give them a,

100 year lease,

jobs must be given to existing Aussie farmers or the person who sold the farm, and pay above award wages, my son isn't going to be working for a pittance, for anyone,

the foreign company has to pay tax and fees on the product before it is shipped out of Australia,

the foreign owner must make improvements to the land so as not to rape and pillage the land or they forfeit the lease,

must supply and maintain all machinery and chattels,

in my opinion, if the foreign owners think they can come here and rape and pillage our land for their own benefit, well they have a big shock coming to them,

im sure some of you guys and girls have a few extra points to add in,

don't misunderstand me, this is not racist on any level,

it must be a level playing field for all involved,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.