CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Bitter lessons

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    QBL has delivered a big blow today and it is a bitter lesson to those who never believed that in stock market anything is possible.
    Once a trader forms his or her opinion and closed the doors to other possibilities than his judgement will become clouded and biased.
    No matter how much research one does at the end of the day one still needs to take risk and no amount of study is enough to make profit till one pulls the trigger but there will be others who still don't believe in QBL even when it shows millions in profit there will be others who never like QBL for whatever reasons.
    Today QBL will be judged differently and logic says there will be other products sold at the Coles before long and that leads me to believe the trump card will be delivered/cemented in their reports.
    It is now only a matter of time before the profit grow bigger and not a matter "IF" anymore and the "blue sky" have become a reality..........something to think about other MM or cannabis companies which has produced nothing only doing research yet massive cap ??
    What about QBL which now I believe well till it is confirmed in their reports to have produced profit....what market cap should they have ?? it has become somehow less risky company to invest in....to me the others with blue sky story have become more risky ones with years and years before any profits realized.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.