MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Bitter Pill

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    It's been a tough few months being an MSB shareholder.

For most of the second half of this year it's been like riding a rollercoaster of emotions. There's been exhilaration, exasperation, and everything in between.

When getting deeply interested in a stock, staying objective can be really tough. In the last few months, I've noticed my own confirmation bias and have consciously tried to keep my own analysis as objective as I can, with varying degrees of success.

It's also been my observation that many of the most well-known posters on MSB threads repeatedly make the same mistakes.

Some of these posters may be unaware of just how influential their words are to some of the more naive investors on this site.

Mesoblast has repeatedly failed us as investors in the last few months, including what was seen as a near certainty, with GVHD. Blame the FDA for that one, if it makes you feel better.

The last thing any of us need is to butter up a failure and parrot the guff that some PR person at the company has dished up to us to make us feel better about out stock price being obliterated

To be clear, I'm not trying to disparage any of these posters because I certainly enjoy their posts and respect them, and the effort that often goes into them.

Collectively, at least in my view, we all need to cut through the PR and call a spade a spade.

Hopefully, at least a couple of you agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.