MSB 0.53% 95.5¢ mesoblast limited

Well @Damolition you have certainly made your point of view...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Well @Damolition you have certainly made your point of view clear. I don’t find any evidence of this ego you refer to or reckless spending of money on offices, that I believe are a shared space with one of our founder investors.

I don’t believe there will be any fanciful announcement tomorrow. Not expecting any.

What I am expecting in the next month (possibly tomorrow), is further information on our approval pathway for SRGvHD and EAU or AA for Covid Ards. I also expect Novartis to confirm their partnership.

Unlike you I am concerned about a possible takeover bid that significantly undervalues this company. We will grow exponentially for the next 5 years. Difficult to be exact on timings but the Data supports that. Dr Perrin’s recent contribution on the data from the Heart trial a case in point.

It is not for any of us to offer financial advice to anyone else, so let me just say that I find it surprising that you appear to be holding shares in Mesoblast praying for a miracle or an approval (I think by how you have expressed yourself) tomorrow. Miracles and investing are perhaps unlikely “bedfellows” but as you declare to hold shares, it seems to be an investment strategy that is probably unique on this forum.

SI and his team have got us here. The data supports “there “ (our future) as a great place to be. Hopefully you will still be holding and we can both enjoy the benefits of a 3 figure share price. You won’t get that with Novartis.

It is all just opinion, so let’s for both of us as shareholders, hope that my judgement is better then yours.

We will see
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
0.005(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.0¢ 93.5¢ $2.477M 2.610M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 14809 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 10582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.