ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

bitterly disappointed but not surprised, page-7

1. 57 Posts.

H
    I agree with your points, but management have some serious answers in relation to previous statements here, I think that they would hope alot of shareholders roll over and throw in the towel. I'm not one of those, I personally think "sink the bid and roll the management"
    Although I am behind like many in ESG I personally have a problem with the fact that management are the only ones coming out ahead on this deal through there free shares etc previously granted and their plum positions that they and they along are guaranteed with STO, and they will unless parties stand up to them. I am definitely flying across from NZ for the meeting and I'll be be voting no. If the STO bid fails management will definitely have egg on their faces and I am sure they would then expect a challange. It will certainly put them on the back foot. I am saying this as aside from the politics I am still a true believer in the ESG resource and am looking at this annoucement as a politcal smoke screen for the benefit of ESG management only to get the deal over the line

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.