DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

bizarre recovery, page-11

1. 229 Posts.
    I agree and feel we are heading toward some sort of abyss. Everyone knows that when there is too much liquidity inflation follows. Yet no one today in positions of authority seems to accept this.
    What is the point of being diligent and responsible in financial affairs when the powers that be reward the irresponsible (with the tax dollars earned from the responsible)?
    I remember the late 80's recession that most people accepted was necessary to correct the irresponsible lending practices of the mid 80's.
    Today we have people borrowing enormous amounts to fund lifestyles that are not reflective of their income. These people need to be reminded that we have not entered paradise just yet. It seems the powers that be do not have the guts to tap them on the shoulder in case they vote the wrong way.
    In my opinion the sooner we return to a saner financial system based on historic norms in debt/equity ratios the better. The longer we resist the harder the inevitable crash. Bring it on soon please.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.