WRK 3.23% 3.0¢ wrkr ltd

I don't get it either? It would appear IP1 is servicing 26 of...

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    I don't get it either?

It would appear IP1 is servicing 26 of the largest 30 Australian payroll groups according to another poster and I do see on IP1's website that ClickSuper now processes superannuation contributions on behalf of more than 43,000 employers throughout Australia. How many employees would that translate to they could reach with the soon to be released ClickVu?

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 2.25.54 pm.png
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an....5492706/page-5?post_id=45761658#.Xw_96JMzbUo

IP1 has come from just plain silly COVID share price levels back in March. I'm guessing the market thinks of IP1 as the unimportant plumbing in the payroll/superannuation fintech arena and is yet to understand the full impact of the BizIntegration acquisition and the "layers" that will be added to the "plumbing".

BizIntegration Pty Ltd rebranded as ClickVu is going to be the hub for a wealth of products, services and financial advice and IP1 will charge accordingly for the exposure and integration to their compliant and very robust platform. That's the advantage of owning the patents and having the technology already in place across a wide range of the financial market. I imagine future partnerships will benefit almost immediately and all unions will form at the very least, a 2 way conduit for exposure to each others clients. IP1 can prove up their financial digital market place model and implement/licence it in other countries, after all, the payments procedure patents are lodged in a number of countries some of which have been already granted.

Management are currently working on integrating Payment Adviser with a growing peer to peer lender. I would imagine they could partner with Neobanking players as well having the network in place across so many financial businesses already.

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 4.21.31 pm.png

I expect there may be still a few loose shares to wash through from the raise and the shortfall.

Is IP1 worth $40m - $50m as a platform? Maybe it's worth more but right now the market is valuing it at only approximately $10m. Very cheap, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $38.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $75 2.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130833 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 31281 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.