PIL 0.00% 1.3¢ peppermint innovation limited

bizmoPay at last!, page-18

1. 5,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1802
    " PIL are building a very credible, legitimate business with their Bizmoto app"

Hi GPO

I think the operative words are "TRYING TO BUILD" - with questionable success

- we all understand compliance issues etc - but IF the regulator has to bring out a deceleration about compliance - it means that there are lots and Lots of exisitng operators - some good - some not so good - and PIL is just one of many .

1. It seems that the progress in trying to build this business to date - after 4 years is not terribly good

2. We need to know how many agents are actually transacting - because that will be an indicator as to how successful PIL have been to date .

With the very poor and disappointing downward trend in revenue I doubt many agents are transaction - lucky if its 10% of PIL claimed 50,000 plus

3. How many of the 600 odd registered Bizmogo agents are actually working / or have been working - Probably NONE - because of COVID ??? - more than likely because the APP is not working well

4. Did PIL receive any fees from Financial Institutions during the June Quarter

Because if they did it would make the actual revenue generated from their online APP transaction business look even more disappointing

IF you have doubts - go search on line & see how many POSITIVE testimonials or positive reviews there are of BIZMOTO .

CAA says there are some - from the looks of it they are from Bizmoto or people working with / for .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $15.27K 1.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 29335211 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 14030321 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.