PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Not sure where the bugs are you are referring to Hailoh. Why...

1. 1,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    Not sure where the bugs are you are referring to Hailoh. Why would they need to say ("no substantial issues identified") You would only say that if there were some in the first place. right!!!

and Isn't "exceeding our expectations" more or less saying ("bizmoto applications was moving ahead of internal forecasts")

Wouldn't you agree that PIL writing up 150 bizmoPay micro-enterprise loans rather than the expected 100 (you do realize that's a 50% increase don't you) is great news? and that their transactional volume is trending up?

Also, I may be completely missing something here but why wouldn't your old colleague have pointed you to the source of what they told you about the social media and the backup criticism. Surely they would know where they read it. Or did they just hear it from someone else who heard it from some other person and so on. Or have they just forgotten. That can happen to

Doesn't matter anyway now does it, as bringing on board Turnkey Lender to make it all run seamlessly was a great move. don't you agree!!!!

As I have mentioned before the current share price sucks, but the market is not always right and in IMO at countless times its irrational and often over shoots (up or down). That's where I see PIL atm Imo, It's over sold, especially considering some of their peers and how they started of and what the company is trying to build here. and yes I am continuing to buy more at these prices as money becomes available ( at least I will be able to say I bought at the bottom). You bet I am. You even said it yourself scrapping the bottom. I think you are right, lot of upside here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.