PIL 0.00% 1.0¢ peppermint innovation limited

bizmoTinda

1. 1,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    Just scanning through some of the very popular shop online companies in the Philippines. 50+ mil downloads. This Imo is where Peppermint really could make a difference to their revenue figures in greatly increasing their offerings and products for online shoppers.

Take ShopeePay for instance https://shopee.ph/m/shopee-pay one of the top digital wallet apps in the Philippines 2022.
    So many available categories to choose from, plenty of vouchers, some free shipping. etc. Just looking at this site I can see why it's so popular. It's attractive and you sort of want to use it, and you can buy anything within reason. Dresses, sandals, shoes seem to be very popular. They obviously have the marketing down to a fine art as to identifying whats the biggest sellers. Why aren't we doing this to. It's very frustrating for me.

The bizmoTinda section looks to be very limited atm in available categories and items to buy. I don't know why that is and I don't know whats involved in making it bigger and more wide spread like these others, but I could imagine there are companies out there that can do it for you at a fee of course or even individuals that have had great success in this area. (That is, my interpretation of great success meaning a history of increased sizable downloads and impressive revenue results from it.) I couldn't imagine many shops not wanting their products for sale in as many avenues as possible.

This Imo would be money very well spent as it's got to be a level playing field. if I had a choice to browse and shop online at two companies, one that has a large offering of products the other limited products, well that was easy to answer.

The good thing now is that the ball is now firmly in PIL's court. They have the EMI license in place now, If that indeed is what has been holding them back on this. I'm not sure on that either.
    But Imo this is one area they could really improve ongoing and stable revenue with. Could just this one this section alone of PIL's bizmoto app be a game changer for them if they really gave it a shove in firstly improving the attractiveness of using the app for all Philippinos, and obviously offering more available items like theses others do. The downloads alone tells you this is an area worth targeting in a big way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6418014 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2948683 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.