PIL 11.1% 1.0¢ peppermint innovation limited

Bizmoto app, page-206

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2050
    According to Chris Kain in the video interview, somewhere around Aug 15 (2 months from interview on June 15) is the expected date of the financial license. In the mean time I’m expecting the BPI/Bizmoto integration to go live before then.
    They need to build agent numbers and having a targeted marketing campaign to BPI’s 4 million customers will certainly go a long way to bolstering agent numbers.
    As far as the quarterly report goes, that will be interesting to see. The last time we saw customer receipts this low was in the September 2019 quarter when they reported $326,000, then that figure jumped to $843,000 (158% increase on previous quarter) in the December 2019 quarter.
    I guess anything is possible and we just have to wait and see.
    If we end up with a combination of BPI integration going live/positive growth in quarterly/finance license approval & all within a few weeks of each other, then I think we could see a significant rise in the share price.

Once they get that finance license, it will act like a magnet and attract many new agents IMO.
    Also PIL will be earning revenue from multiple sources when agents take out small ticket loans and then some may use part of that money to purchase products via Bizmoto merchants.
    Having that finance license will open up many doors for PIL to do deals with some of the bigger retailers IMO.

Once it is all up and running, I believe the wait will have been worth it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $65.3K 7.176M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7593550 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5197721 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.