PIL 0.00% 0.8¢ peppermint innovation limited

Bizmoto app, page-278

1. 3,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2179
    They will update when they have something material to announce. We have already been told that the finance license is now expected sometime in August and the latest ECPay deal is expected to be integrated sometime in the September quarter.
    The only target date (no precise date given) missed is the BPI/Bizmoto integration which is 2 weeks past the expected go live date. We don’t know what’s involved with the integration and how much of the hold up is on the BPI side. I’m sure there needs to be a testing period and I’m sure PIL would have to fit in with BPI’s schedule not the other way around.
    I seriously doubt PIL would be intentionally dragging their feet on implementing any of these deals, they just need to work in with the other partners and unfortunately they would have limited control over the time frames given, that’s why they give a target date and not a precise date.

Even when they do announce the BPI integration going live and the finance license approved, it will take the next full quarter to start seeing any sort of significant increase in agent numbers and revenue increase IMO.
    I’m sure these announcements we are waiting for will give people something to sell into along the way but for me the big gains are still 6-12 month away (as far as significant agents/revenue increase).

Just my thoughts and I could be wrong of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $469 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 8329574 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2861553 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.