PIL 9.09% 1.2¢ peppermint innovation limited

Bizmoto app, page-295

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Everything you've put forward over the last few weeks is dead on..I was 99% sure of it 2 months ago and probably spent close to 40 enlightening hours going down all those rabbit holes and they all smelt iffy enough to scare me into selling most of what I held at nice profits through no skill at all before buying back in again multiple times.

I'm about about as uneducated as you can get but I learnt a long time ago that if something looks and smells a bit iffy it will more than likely taste that way too if you go stick your tongue in it..

As you said recently it's all there if anybody wants to find it and it will more than likely prove very profitable to follow around the market.

When I first decided to invest in the market I said all it would take is the sound of two Chinamen coughing for me to take it all straight out so I've sold the majority of my holdings this week at just under 50% profit but kept the 1.5 mil shares at 1.7 of Pil and I'll ride them into the ground before selling any below 3c as I still think it can be a great play and hopefully that's the case for everyone that's in a lot deeper and not just a select few, if it does tank even though I won't be out of pocket I'll know where to put my next investments to get back what I feel I'm owed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $25.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $162.9K 14.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 9636363 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 459134 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.