MXR 2.17% 4.5¢ maximus resources limited

bk2409, page-4

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    BK, And FA,

Interesting read FA on your last post, thanks for digging that link up, it only gives more credibility to what Kevin Wilson was saying when MXR first announced the potential of 1.7 to 3.0 billion ton IO at 35% FE.
    A lot of Magnetite IO is new to me and I wasn’t sure how K.W was going to get the higher FE% from his %35 FE.

By reading your last post it cleared most my dough’s.

On Friday I received my parcel of MXR after exercising my MXRO's and am very disappointed that I had to let go of some of my options due to funds being held in another stock.

MXR is 30% of my holding and ORP has some 60% of my holding, I think with this world climate and instability, you could be sitting duck if you don’t have any exposure to gold, as experience tells me gold is more superior than any currency out there, and the recent events in the US housing and now the US dollar proves the above statement.

BK, if you look back some couple of weeks back on one of my posts i did express how it would have been a grate way to secure any size parcel of MXR by buying the MXRO's. That is if you where prepared to pay .20 to exercise them. otherwise should you want to buy anything more than let say 5 to 10 mill you would be pushing the share price to levels that this market will not support unless the company comes out with some attractive figures on there drill results and tests.

Naturally I didn’t know about the free MXROA's as it was only announced later.

cu, IO, coal all exceptional play in this market, well thanks to Chinese war machine being built.
    I just hope in 10 to 20 years time when we look back at times like this we are not disappointed, or mostly ashamed to learn that we might have supported the WW3 or worse.

That’s why I have 60% of my eggs in the gold basket. China has a master plan, the have had the same plan and the have been working it since the early 70's and for all man kind I hope I am way off track and that we don’t see the WW3 at all.

With likes of Iran, Korea, and Pakistan playing with Nuclear, its just like giving an 8 year old a loaded gun, you just cant take your eyes of them.

To make the matter worst, Russians and Chinese are backing Iran and so US has no leg to stand on, should they want to go in to Iran they would be making enemies that they don’t have the funds or the man power to stand up to.
    You know the sad part is that US has no choice but to go into Iran, long story watch this link and it should explain it. This is the reason why US went into Iraq and it is the same reason they will go in to Iran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEpp9E6aJGw

Well, time will tell and as I was said I hope I’m way off track....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.