BKL 0.00% $94.73 blackmores limited

I had the same concerns you made in earlier comment - that...

1. 456 Posts.
    I had the same concerns you made in earlier comment - that others would start taking profits as it rose so fast in a few weeks. I'm happier taking smaller profits having been hit hard with losses a yeAr ago from oil (and a horrible 2015 generally). I no longer look for the holy grail instead I'm thrilled to make a profit to throw in the pot. I don't use charts - would like but no idea where to start (ideas please?) but go on plain old human psychology, common sense and what I see happening in the micro and macro world around me. If I'm worried about losing my 14%quick profit wouldn't others be thinking the same? Yet when I was in a chemist recently I had to wait in a queue behind about 10 daigous and full caskets?? That is good right? Oh decisions....
    So I can only follow my own plan and not look back - I'm very glad I sold today. I checked the short position and that cemented it for me. Yes I will continue to check prices and feel a little jealous if (as) it rises but I also check those companies like TGA and AGI where I sold on a downtrend, took a small loss but did the right thing as it could have been sinking of the titanic. Following my own rules makes it easier as I don't have to agonise over it. Oh - and I'm making money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.