BKL 0.00% $94.73 blackmores limited

Of course you can say that. I, for one, appreciate a bold view...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Of course you can say that. I, for one, appreciate a bold view point - if it is arguable; I am referring to your quote from last year in this thread:

Agree with usc75.I've done a deep technical analysis on Blackmores... and I see a year of bad news...Expect to find $49, $34 and $22.5 BEFORE end of 2020.Today it has broken a 9 YEAR OLD trend line... and has some scary fibs being broken...So some bad news are coming, as per the outlook.I'll be waiting for $23 just to be nice.This company could be selling pancakes or bikes, that's not the point, the market knows something. The 10X run in 2014 is about to find a -90% into 2020. I actually like some of their products...The asx... where a billion dollar company go up 1000% then 90% down. Traders' paradise.Good luck to holders. To the others, never catch a falling knife, and this one will be a long painful fall.

If it is the above posting, you were right and wrong. You were right coz now we sit at $62, but $22/23 has not happened for FY 20, and won't happen for calender year 20. At the time of your posting BKL was $70, and after that reached even $95.

I have held BKL numerous times over the last 13 years (making profits and losses). I just should have held on since 2007 (haha, that says something about my investor prowess, not)

I agree with your sell position. I would like to buy in again, but not at these levels. The net operating margin is for the 1st time in 10 years below 10%, the net profit ratio the lowest in 10 years. I keeps going or something has to happen.

The overquoted Warren B once said, don't buy a turnaround - it seldom turns around.

It would be good, if someone positive would come out of the woodworks here. Too many sell positions here. I would like to be pursuaded otherwise.What is good NOW about BKL. I don't think one could find it in the accounts.

Over to you ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.