CND 0.00% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

bkp - big things expected

1. 776 Posts.
    I believe BKP will ride a big wave of success this quarter. I was involved earlier when the stock ran from 0.4c to 0.9c on the basis of a measly ISIS report, providing a strong indication of the rampant interest in their anticipated drilling program.

At present, BKP is much much better placed than they were back then, and the share price does not reflect it. This is great for those of us who believe in buying when there is no interest, and selling when the wave is peaking.

The debate about BKP as a nearology play to CTP is not necessary.

It's great to see oil at J-1 at CTP and it shows that the basin is active....and the game in ON.

BKP is undergoing a major drill program in its own right.
    It's a Micro-cap stock with a free carried interest... this WILL attract a lot of attention and i for one, intend to make the most of this increased momentum which is just around the corner.

The market depth speaks for itself. The buy depth has doubled at 0.3 in the last few days. The interest in CTP is undoubtedly having a flow on affect to BKP. It is important to recognise the early signs of this whether you believe it should or not.

CTPs success, along with the exciting drill program in an active basin, with known geothermal anomolies, augurs well for this free-carried micro-cap.

I've put my money on it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $9.806K 312.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 623450 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 23333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.