CND 3.57% 2.9¢ condor energy limited

A1 let me be the first to say good post and thumbs up.JH is a...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    A1 let me be the first to say good post and thumbs up.

JH is a great geologist and I'm greatful for your input into how he has influenced the industry and investment in this region.

I think you're view on CTP's method of 'sit back' in the Gorgina basin sounds okay..... and could well bear some fruit for the company. But that is also leaving a lot up to chance is it not? Waiting for other companies to make this company worth something? I prefer my investment to be more proactive and focused, eg BKP.

CTP own massive tennants across Central OZ..... but what is their strategy? Buy as much land as you can and there has to be something decent out there somewhere? Sounds expensive to me..... and the up keep is proving to be so for shareholders. At least if you're going to take that approach consolidate the entity (early on) to save on the operating costs.

I don't question JH as a geologist, but I don't think his business acumen is up to scratch. CTP would be better placed to get a new MD. By all means JH should stick around as his knowledge of the area is invaluable but with JH at the helm I can't see CTP seeing much financial success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $11.96K 427.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 457504 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.