BKT 3.33% 5.8¢ black rock mining limited

...no offence taken here ...but that's the whole point they...

1. 1,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    ...no offence taken here ...but that's the whole point they are in Africa and your corporate career probably wasn't and you maybe have never even had to try and do biz there..

..what were BKT supposed to do as they were dealing with a number of hiccups COMPLETELY beyond their control - stay silent for say 9 months? I can only imagine where the share px might have got to let alone where that last capital raise might have been. You have shareholders forever screaming for updates.

I will reiterate my point for the last time - all delays have been sprung on them merely as a result of the jurisdiction they are operating in .. and their hands are somewhat tied because somewhat prudently they don't want to offend anyone who is critical to progress.

I would implore anyone to ring the company to assuage your fears..the delays are frustrating but not of their doing, and not really that long in the scheme of things..can someone pls direct me to comparable companies that have secured their finance in a significantly more timely manner ..following WKTs journey is the closest I can find and thank god we haven't suffered that journey ( which might actually end well for them in the end)...

..as I've stated before I think this is as close to a cert as you get for multiple 100s% return especially from these prices but I concede that it maybe less than it once was ...it's almost like some punters wouldn't be happy with a single 100% return ..

..there is so much chatter in these forums now which reek of punters who've had it too good for too long (mostly having done no hard work and merely trading off tips)..and can't cope when they're not making multiples in nano-seconds...it's kinda funny actually coz the case for BKT is actually one of the easier ones going around with just the most basic of due diligence ..I don't see us anywhere off track from Lassonde Curve or Hype Cycle (see todays Livewire by Kingsley James of Jevons Global).

..I'll go and pull my head in now coz despite all I've said I do concede that there might be nothing exciting until the market gets its first annual profit announcement and that's obviously a way off ..but the counter to that is I don't the risk has changed one little bit in fact with POSCO has almost disappeared and yet u can the shares at 9c instead of say 25c which is not a bad compensation for duration risk?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $72.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $79.60K 1.329M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 800701 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 151844 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.