BKT 3.33% 5.8¢ black rock mining limited

Read the from the quarterly, note item in bold below. I don't...

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Read the from the quarterly, note item in bold below. I don't understand why you'd post what you did, given the info in the quarterly is crystal clear. Can you elaborate on your post, as maybe I've misunderstood you.

"Black Rock continued to make good progress on its debt financing activities during the quarter with several
    important milestones achieved. The Company is planning to maximise project debt and is targeting up to 50-
    60% of project funding via traditional project finance which it is aiming to finalise over the next few months.
    ITE reports for both the technical and environmental and social aspects of the project are nearing completion
    as is the expert’s report on the graphite market. The ITE process is designed to meet the IFC Performance
    Standards and the Equator Principals as is required for international banks and multilateral institutions. This
    level of compliance with these internationally recognised ESG frameworks strongly differentiates the Company
    within the sector.
    During the quarter, the Company also received a letter from the Mining Commission in Tanzania confirming
    approval for foreign lenders to participate in the Mahenge debt financing process – a critical milestone for the
    Company.

An encouraging number of lenders are actively engaged in the Mahenge debt financing process and have signed
    Confidentiality Agreements in anticipation of accessing the data room, which is expected to open this quarter.
    On the current schedule, the Company is aiming to have to have credit-approved debt term sheets in Q4 CY22.
    Major construction activities are planned to commence in Q4 CY22 and the Company is targeting first production
    in Q1/Q2 CY24 on the eDFS construction schedule."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $72.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $79.60K 1.329M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 800701 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 151844 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.