BKT 0.00% 5.8¢ black rock mining limited

BKT research / Graphite sector research, page-436

1. 3,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1100
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4944/4944283-de4756e5b0df041bae2bb37babc3c90e.jpg

our chart.....2010-2021...ouch....those are the years im glad i missed eek.png

i believe we are nearing stage 1 green "golden egg" stage. the rally is due to come (my laughable black line future SP fcast tongue.png - IMHO / DYOR). thats why im in. wouldnt be here otherwise (my dayz of sit n hold are long gone...done enough time in the "cash dead zone"). the first green shoot out point will happen in the next 6 mths or year max. has to. we can all taste it. the era for graphite is upon us - operationally we've ticked every box BUT financing - no brainer with the humble funding we need.....

so assuming we almost at green point1 - the premature boom will occur, followed by a 1-3year period of boom bust as it ebbs and flows with operational & cyclical performance, question is, when to
    a) load the truck - im no where near loaded - barely a bite vs my usual size....trying to master the timing and the positioning, esp when CR are near....
    b) how long to hold in the ebb and flow period and avoid the purge that ALWAYS comes (1-3years max - how to get max utility of trading performance without capital sitting needlessly idle)
    c) get back in at green stage point 2 after the mkt purges us when the reality (poor P&L perf) of stage 1-3 kicks in, operational hiccups and cyclical nature of commodities bite us hard, but this leads to the mining development cycle being completed (stage 4) and we get into our PFS maturity zone.....thats when you get in and never leave IMHO - at the second "green zone".....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $29.88K 516.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1650000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 188405 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.