BKT 0.99% 5.0¢ black rock mining limited

BKT research / Graphite sector research, page-504

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    As a Jurassic holder, I must say that I am very disappointed in the current price of Black Rock and like most of us here, I didn't imagine the prediction of JabraD, coming true. Well, it hasn't dropped below 10c yet, but the way some fools are selling it now, it might happen. The long awaited URBIX deal, I don't really see that as a major price catalyst either and I hope that I am wrong. On 9 March there was already an agreement made with Evion Group and Urbix, which did nothing to their share prise. Yes, I know that there is a lot of turmoil on the global markets, but come on, we are supposed to have a world class reserve. The share prise already lost two thirds of its value since its high was reached, the prise was last here two years ago, everything that the company achieved in this time means nothing. I can see a lot of people sitting on big losses here, and i am getting close to break even, and people with property are complaining because their property value has dropped 10%. Sorry fellow Black Rock holders, I am just venting a little today.frown.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $62.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $48.29K 968.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 472777 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 22241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.