BKT 3.33% 5.8¢ black rock mining limited

..they're not going to and that's the whole point...

1. 1,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    ..they're not going to and that's the whole point ..they'll have to source it from China and be non IRA compliant on for that product ..I'm not disputing delays ..I'm saying how crazy it is translate normal new mine slippage of timeframes to 'this won't ever be built ..'.

If people want to sell coz they think the timeline let's them go and play elsewhere so be it but to be pricing BKT at basically pre-drill is lunacy ...

..it makes me laugh that some are commenting on missed timelines like there's something unusual ..,I don't personally know of a single mine which has been brought on line EVER close to timelines...it's kinda the same thing that amuses me as an avid Grand Designs watcher ...at least 80% of projects run over by months ..often years and regularly at 100% cost overruns and yet people continue to be surprised ..

my personal view is that in light of Covid and the jurisdiction they're operating in they're bordering on being ahead of time ..anyone who wants to hold a junior miner to an investor prezzo timeline that they're constantly being pushed to pump out to keep people happy can only have been watching the share market for 30 seconds..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $72.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $79.60K 1.329M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 800701 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 151844 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.