BKT 1.89% 5.2¢ black rock mining limited

BKT, page-272

1. 4,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2771
    Alright here's the run down of the short, medium and longer term charts for BKT post the week's action -

Short term -daily
    Price action sustaining the move above the topside bollinger band will continue to see the door open for a larger move from here at play. MACD starting to head vertical above the 0 control line and RSI + stochastics both in over bought territory. Until the candle action changes to suggest a consolidation period at play, Iam of the opinion the price action is primed for a continuation of the current move.

Volume being the largest for the week on Friday at the new short term highs for the stock tells me the interest is strong for people wanting to gain a position here.

bktd.jpg

Medium term - weekly

Solid continuation of the move that started earlier in the week that see the price action close above the topside bollinger band. The longer the price action can sustain above this mark the greater the likelihood for an explosive move higher from here.

MACD trending nicely positive above the 0 control line with the Jaws opening wider is always good to see. Stochastics trending higher with room to move before over bought signals are at play. RSI now entering over bought territory should not be feared, especially with how the other indicators are positioned. One needs to understand that when the RSI is position here, this is generally when larger moves play out.

I think a reverse head and shoulders is at play here that will see the price action through the 10c mark possibly next week. The final very bullish inidicator that got me interested is the 15w (red line) about to cross through the 200w (pink line) which is indicating a change in momentum occurring over the medium term. Generally when we see this the price action can move higher and fast.

Volume increasing nicely as well. All in all the setup here.
    bktw.jpg

Long term - monthly
    Nice strong green candle above the 15m + 30m MA's, being printed so far on it's way to the topside bollinger band just below the 10c mark. If we can see a close at 10c or better by month end, all three charts will be red hot.

MACD trending positive back to the 0 control line. Usually the price action moves hard as the MACD moves through the 0 control line, so something to consider here. RSI trending nicely into the go zone, along with stochastics moving higher and plenty of space before over bought signals are present.

Volume on the up.

Plenty to like about this setup. Bring on the news flow and the price action should really get a kick along!
    bktm.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.