BKT 1.89% 5.4¢ black rock mining limited

this looks great on chart and the main buyer has been vary...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    this looks great on chart and the main buyer has been vary calculated when buying. just snipes away buys it up once a week to get the liquidity flowing , gets out of the market for a few days let's it drift back and the soaks up the new liquidity. pushed to 18 the week before last , then pushed it to 19 this last week has twiddled down to 17.5 on Friday on no volume. I won't be surprised to see it trading in the 20s by weeks end if the same pattern continues. if not should range between 16 and 19 until all is finalised and the have a massive jump. Prefer to see it rally into the announcement. can't see it trading any. less than 30c andmore likely 40c once permit and financing announced which would still only be around 300 market cap. still so cheap . I've rechecked by figures , and rechecked that graphite is needed for batteries , I've double checked that the world is going electric , and reread the announcement that Posco approves of us and wants to invest and take the end product. I pinched myself to check I wasn't dreaming . i hope I'm not !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $66.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $89.50K 1.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 216773 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 253846 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.