BKT 5.08% 6.2¢ black rock mining limited

For anyone interesting in really understanding the value of a...

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    For anyone interesting in really understanding the value of a proper long term investment in BKT you should read Jack Lifton's latest InvestorIntel piece on rare earths. For those who can't access the summary is in 2011 there were 250 small rare earth miners looking at 400 possible projects - by 2021 there WERE ONLY 2 producing. The main reason was a lack of upstream and downstream market understanding , product specification etc. I know I bang on about BKT but reading through this you realise how brilliantly BKT have addressed all these obstacles by being so dedicated to a deliberate and methodical pathway to production and how little value and understanding the market places in the hard work to date. This is an incredible investment that is still available at basement price while the market continues to want to play in froth and bubble.

..and to repeat the SYR story - AusSuper invested 10s of millions at 70c only to watch the px hit 13c - they didn't give a rats because they had confidence in their investment thesis - price now -$1.80!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $77.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $60.59K 1.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111897 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 5576 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.