BKT 0.00% 5.3¢ black rock mining limited

BKT, page-820

1. 3,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1104

quick review of your threads indicate that your building a "battery" portfolio...i myself have searched for, traded and acquired a few battery minerals plays, have made $30k this fin year alone just trading both RNU&BKT in the graphite space and they are only a small part of my total "speci" allocation which comprises under 10% of my portfolio holding....i have my core 90% in high divi yielding blue chips which sustains my lifestyle while the 10% is "play money"...R N U is my preference in graphite space. Had it at 3c, traded it multiple times til the high teens then bailed. wish I held on. B K T ive traded at least 5 times since 13c. Want to own both BKT & RNU.

I see R N U as the powerhouse purely for the value added purified spherical graphite module and the domicile uplift the asx will ascribe to OZ domiciled operations (tier 1) vs Tanzania which will always cop the African discount...

have a manganese stock locked in the bag, and have been searching far and wide to add a few copper, nickel but given up on lithium. Already have plenty of IO miners but they count for naught in the battery metals space.

Lithium is wayyyy too crowded and the lofty valuation the mkt is ascribing to some of them is insane! a medicinalcanabis company can rebrand to "lithium" overnite and watch its share price shoot up 2000% in a day ....go figure.

Like most others here, i think 2022 will be the year for graphite (Dyor)....also looking far n wide for battery "recyclers"...neometals and hannans are interesting....why mine when u get the purest stuff from USED batteries?! and lets face it theyll be many....
    also interesting is the way companies like altech and lis are using science to extend the cycle times and charge of batteries - the next evolution in battery durability and power!!! fascinating to read what coating graphite with alumina is doing to cycle times etc....a space to watch as well....exciting times to be in batteries...apologies if off topic..

gltah...hope to rejoin u soon (post cap raise - joke - relax ppl)...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $16.60K 306.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38179 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 43860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.