BKT 0.00% 6.6¢ black rock mining limited

Hi all,My wee daughter woke me in the middle of the night and I...

1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Hi all,

My wee daughter woke me in the middle of the night and I couldn't get back to sleep so naturually at 0300 in the morning I started thinking about the BKT conundrum.

I can't remember if this has been touched on or not, it probably has. I think the real problem we face is not just Urbix but more about whether they are going to get funding from the US government and probably more of a case of when, not if. I know Urbix has to qualify our product further etc etc but they don't really have any money of their own and if BKT are trying to get them to sign up to build module 2 then they're going to need that money the govt is providing. God knows how long this is going to take. I know this is a high priority in the US but you can bet there'll be a whole lot of companies vying for the money. From a quick bit of research just now the US engergy department says $2.8 billion will be awarded to 20 companies across 12 states to ensure US based production of batteries for EVs. That was announced back on 19 October last year. The top three minerals listed were lithium, graphite and nickel.

I'm sure we all know how quickly governments move and so whilst I guess we can expect an announcement 'any day' it's worth bearing in mind the size of the task they have in front of them and how we're very much at their behest to award Urbix the funding who can then in turn award us with module 2 cash.

It seems like a foregone conclusion (great band) but there's a few pieces of the puzzle yet to fit into place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.5¢ $25.29K 388.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 176600 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 410097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.5¢ 83409
Last updated 15.17pm 03/05/2024 ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.