FBR 2.50% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

BKW's true intent and Pivacs roles, page-8

1. 1,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    The Pivacs are emotionally invested into FBR having created FBR from a concept to a working machine and having worked on their baby for many years now. They are not going to want to give all their hard work over the years away without significant upside.
    I also think the Pivacs are in this for the long term.
    I also believe the Pivacs are sufficiently aligned with FBR shareholders to at least make the rite decisions in our mutual interest.
    I don't know why they would unnecessarily dilute us to buggery because they know the potential of FBR and they would also be diluted at a cheap price.

With that said, the Pivacs don't hold that much FBR stock when you think about it.
    At least, they don't hold enough stock to block a takeover attempt.
    The best we can hope for is that a super majority of shareholders believe in the longer term benefits of FBR and vote no on any Takeover attempt.

We are getting very close to commercialization. Hopefully, it's not long to go now before we will have our working commercial model, waas funding agreements, a firm manufacturing contract with Liebher and contracts for waas construction from global builders. When this happens our income and high profit margin will eventually fund more OPEX, CAPEX, scale and more machines. This thing has happened slowly so far but things will accelerate when we all of a sudden have a product to sell.

The best thing about the BKW buy in is not so much the funding but the validation it shown in FBRs technology. I said it before, if BKW believe there is value in FBR with their intimate knowledge of this industry then so do I. FBR just need to stay on-track with their development of the 110 and by this time next year, I'm hoping the business of FBR is de-risked and it's getting valued close to it's intrinsic value.

In the meantime, with all the interested FBR is generating globally, I expect this will have a positive effect on FBR share price into the end of the year. I'm still sticking to my guess of 15c per share in time for Christmas. I could be totally wrong.

Not providing financial advice. Do your own research. Do not rely on my assertions here in any way as I am not a financial advisor and you would also need to take your own situation into account before making an investment decision, etc. etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $191.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $9.302K 238.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 388772 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 22015 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.