MSB 2.23% $1.10 mesoblast limited

I don't believe they have been bought, others like yourself...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

I don't believe they have been bought, others like yourself obviously think this. Regardless of views on the reason for a potential negative or positive ODAC, the FDA spells out clearly their concerns in the briefing document. So the question you should ask, can MSB convince ODAC and in turn the FDA otherwise? Read paragraph 2, page 7 where it discusses efficacy of the trial results (which we all believed were robust), it states 'this analysis, however is confounded by differences in the study populations and outcomes measured, and the association between TNFR1 and survival on Day 100 is not observed when analysis is limited to date from MSB-GVD001.' They are telegraphing their concerns and frankly we are lucky there was an ODAC so we could read it to make an informed opinion.

Regardless, other posters are 100% right that we have multiple phase III trial results to be read out in coming months. These may show overwhelming efficacy and this will just be a buying opportunity! place your bet either way, because as of today that is what it is.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.025(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.16 $1.04 $14.57M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21024 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.