BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

barazza, I don't have an agenda. I am simply posting my own...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    barazza, I don't have an agenda. I am simply posting my own opinion, just like everyone else on this page. You are correct, I do not currently hold, nor am I shorting this ( I actually couldn't borrow enough stock) and yes sure, you got me, I clearly believe my little post that is seen by 2000 people is going to do some real damage (thumbs up).

Seeing as you missed my main points i'll highlight them here again for you and everyone to see:

- Mark S - gone, probably the only person who could truly sell this stock (marketing, promoting etc)
    - Extremely overweight property, in two areas where there is huge oversupply (Brisbane and Melb)
    - Private equity has nothing anyone would really want to own (shoes, head lice, sun cream - remember this quote "needs not wants" lol), seriously ask yourself would you own these if you could?
    - Internal valuations of investments (sure they may be audited but the auditor doesn't have to agree/disagree with valuations - they just have to give an unqualified opinion, so you can throw that claim out the window)
    - Institutional investors? - not one firm has given them significant money to manage
    - Accruals have spiked to over 30% - if you didn't do accounting 101 I think you should, enough said.
    - Recent stock coverage by brokers - they could only talk about AUM and they seemed very conflicted - Mark S hated brokers and all of a sudden 3 firms started to cover it?
    - Surprise surprise out comes a capital raising
    - Surprise Surprise Surprise - recent announcement - 'we are selling our stake in BAF' - and to whom you ask, poor financial planners who were probably told a really really good story.. Tick Tick Boom!

but wait there's more:

- Not one, but two big articles in the AFR highlighting everything I have said above and more... clearly I am not the only one thinking all this doesn't add up..

Now I have clearly outlined MY reasons, please feel free to rebuttal, after all, that is what this page is about!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.