BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

You're entitled to your view Adumbro and pleased you are talking...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    You're entitled to your view Adumbro and pleased you are talking from an 'academic interest" and not as a disillusioned seller or shorter.
    Why I like this company:
    - rapid growth of fum with expectations that this growth will continue
    - Strong operating cash inflow for the year and big increase from last year
    - Experienced quality management team schooled under the founder Mark Sowerby
    - Cashed up after capital raise with over $60m in the bank
    - Strategic minority stakes in entities such as Cove Property Group which look like they have huge potential.
    - welcome investments in low risks areas like water funds which has got to be the lowest risk commodity of any to be profitably invested in.
    - realised returns from investments better than valuations proving that valuations were realistic. Reported that 26 out of 29 exited funds had realised values higher than carrying values which to me signifies that valuations were robust in reporting.
    - institutional investors have grown significantly year on year as a percentage of total investors
    - Exciting future for alternatives market
    Excellent track record set to continue, I think the share price of this company has the potential to be worth multiples of what it is now as it is infinitely scalable, but not without its risks of course. How many other companies can say that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.