BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

Jace.H - you must work for BlueSky - constantly spitting out the...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Jace.H - you must work for BlueSky - constantly spitting out the same garbage they do

Buffetbreaky - apologies for late reply, reporting season is well in swing.

my view still stands: overvalued

it seems to be going unnoticed but receivables keep rising now up over 50%: this can only mean a few things
    - either booking revenue in present periods in advance to 'puff' up reports
    - not actually being paid by 'investors' (probably because they cant afford it)

it was also concerning to see the extent to which they are trying to justify there valuations - if they were good at their job they wouldn't care what the market thinks and simply let the numbers speak - unfortunately i don't think they are good at either.

these guys are very good at marketing - don't get me wrong, they appear to be doing a great job. And that is clearly how it looks. but once you start to look at their underlying investments and the industries they are in, their clients and i imagine the amount of debt in some of these investments is very substantial - i just don't think these things add up.

another interesting thing was that even after the result came out - shorts started to increase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.