BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

A little while since I posted on BLA in Dec. Pleased I'm still...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    A little while since I posted on BLA in Dec. Pleased I'm still holding and enjoying the present run up in price.
    I think the valuation of the company by market cap as a percent of fum is misleading when comparing to the much bigger and maturer US alternative market companies. A comparison is misleading imo because of potential scalability of BLA against the others. As an example it will be surely potentially much easier and quicker to double fum from $3m to $ 6m for BLA than $92bn to $184bn for the much bigger US companies. This is why imo the current share price is justified in pricing in much quicker growth as a result.

Re receivables not being not worth their book value or changing accounting policies to "puff up reports" is surely questionable. These issues will be heavily scrutinised by auditors who are very wary of being sued should there be a collapse as a result. For this reason I have a lot more confidence in the published numbers which on the face of it are excellent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.