MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

BLA resubmission for children with SR-aGVHD

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    The BLA resubmission to the FDA for the treatment of children with SR-aGVHD will be submitted to the FDA soon IMO with MSB stating in the 4C,

• Detailed data requirements and documentation being finalized for resubmission of the Biologics License Application (BLA) to the FDA for remestemcel-L in the treatment of children with SR-aGVHD

• Mesoblast has generated substantial new data, as previously discussed, that it believes establish the relevance of the proposed potency assay measuring remestemcel-L’s in vitro anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory activity to the in vivo clinical effect of the product in the Phase 3 trial in children with SR-aGVHD, including survival and biomarkers of in vivo activity

• Mesoblast will provide these new data to FDA and address all chemistry, manufacturing and controls (CMC) outstanding items as required for the planned BLA resubmission. If the resubmission is accepted, CBER will consider the adequacy of the clinical data in the context of the related CMC issues noted above

I believe that the FDA are seeking to approve their first stem cell medicine, however, they are being cautious and seeking more clarity on CMC for manufacturing. The FDA are well aware of the safety, efficacy and manufacturing quality of our cells based on years of use in Japan for both children and adults treating aGVHD.

JCR Pharmaceuticals revenue from April 1 to Dec 31 2021 was 2,648 million yen ~ $US20,362,000

Total royalty to MSB using our working cells that saved countless lives in Japan against aGVHD for period April 1 to Dec 31 2021 = $US7,490,000

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/61137366/single

JCR Pharmaceuticals in Japan is already demonstrating our manufacturing processes are extraordinarily repeatable and consistent in batch potency and effectiveness, our cells work and our manufacturing process is consistent - that is without dispute given multi-year success in Japan for successful treatment of aGVHD - Fact

I believe that the FDA want to approve Remestemcel-L for children with aGVHD given the significant unmet medical need and they have been working with MSB to do just that.

I look forward to MSB confirming resubmission and then approval by the FDA for Remestemcel-L for children with aGVHD soon.

DYOR
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.