RHK 0.00% 88.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi nana, good to know the tool works for you around FMS. It...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi nana, good to know the tool works for you around FMS. It worked for me sometimes too but not always and it helped the IT bust ate all of my risk capital in my time frame.

The modern education system trained us to be tools and most of us are eager to specialize on one tool, so we could be some types of professionals, a good word to explain what tools are.

Tools could do some excellent jobs but they don't have or don't to get the senses, the judgment, and make the decison for themselves. Tools usually enjoy to enlargy themselves too much and at last fail.

FMS price is not decided by fib or feb but the risk primum of its huge IO chance. If something could govern the nature, we don't know what relationship among the feb, fib, and its IO. If I am powerful enough, play something randomly, and not human, I would care or not care what's feb and fib too.

So using the fib and feb to make the profit, is understandable but take it as crystal ball would not work. I follow my senses, my judgment, and make my decision. A very important factor which makes me more confident on FMS is in my time frame, FMS price are still in its wave one based on the wave theory and its 5 subwaves for one main wave.

FMS took years dropped down from $0.06 to $0.01 and suddenly shoot up to $0.16(subwave 1), correction(subwave 2) and still bigger than its $0.01 bottom base. No any one could tell after the correction finishes, if FMS would shoot up for its second main upward(sub wave 3), let alone subwave 4 and subwave 5.

Feb and fib are math for clever mathematiciens for their math play. Wave theory are one assumption or hypothesis to help the people to understand part of the market. Market players have not the luxury to assume and play for fun only.

A good market player should know more than the feb and fib about himself and the environment. He should be cooling down to its enthusism on any tools. Of course, you are the decision maker and you have to choose your option.

To me, FMS is nothing but the FMS IO and BRIC industrialization. If FMS IO could make FMS, it should have at least 2 big upward subwave if fib or feb work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 88.0¢ $2.152K 2.443K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1978 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.