RHK 2.50% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

black candle again, page-38

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Nana, you have perfect right to say anything especially your lovely tool, fib or feb, whatever it is. In this cold days, we need everyone. LOL.

You could get in and get out as quick as you can since your fib or feb could lead you into the way you want. Hopefully FMS IO and BRIC industrialization also follow your fib or feb.

It is not easy to find some tools which could work as crystal balls. Now you have got, and then you deserve to enjoy your crystal ball.(don't be too serious what I said).

In the market everything could happen, somebody said. However I do worry if you are too emotional and irritated by the views who could not see what you could from your crystal, it could damage your crystal ball. LOL.

Don't blame and angry to me. It is said if you have got a crystal ball, you must keep your mind peaceful and rational. I am not sure. However it is not too bad if you caution could make it work every day and every time.

Hopefully your crystal ball could make more from FMS IO. If FMS has huge IO, you are welcome to jump in/out at any time. FMS needs the liquidation and participation from all of the reasons.

It is too quiet which is not good to everyone. LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.