RHK 0.00% 88.0¢ red hawk mining limited

black candle, page-32

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi Frantic, it is true FMS are not mining the stuff yet and back to 2003 could you image what FMS would be now? Do you what meant the high grade IO in 1970s? Could you figure out how long would FMG would close its door after it has not high grade IO you worry about? All of these questions are very important for FMS too.

In a nutshell, we think we would know when FMG is made and then FMS; Do you believe that people who, say, witnessed the FMG shooting up, knew then that they lived an acute historical event, and that, should the events repeat themselves, they would know about such facts that FMG price would go up from $0.1 to $13 after 1 to 10 splitting.

Life for us is made to resemble an adventure movie, as we know ahead of time that something big is about to happen. It is hard to imagine that people who witnessed history did not know at the time how important the moment was. Somehow all respect we may have for history does not translate well into our treatment of the present.

Just ask yourself questions such as "are you sure FMS has not big IO? are you sure BRIC economy would lay down on the floor as the US economy for another 2, 5 or 10 years?" Not joking that you are doing your guesswork very hard negatively.

In opposite, I am doing my guesswork very hard positively. I believe I have more chances to win since my views are not based on the history only. I believe FMS board is trying its best to get its job done. I believe all of the central banks are trying their best to get the IO booming on.

FMS just need to confirm the IO with the grade at about 54% Fe and then sooner or later, the IO would make it. Don't forget it could be hit by diamond or prophate at any time too. It is a chance generation machine in the comming months, which I am 100% sure. The final consequences to its shareholders? I don't know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 88.0¢ $2.152K 2.443K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1978 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.