BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

black friday 4 blr, page-43

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Thats the first thing you've said today Plush that I agree with.
    In hindsight it's easy to say....forward thinking is anyones guess.....tell (your version) that to the people who sold at 9 cents :)

There is more trader activity, and whilst most traders can take a hit or two, the little guy/gal who buys in good faith (regardless of where or why they brought), will tend to panic. 7 % is huge, if your not carrying 1000% (10 bagger) to 300% + profits. (testers for stop losses)

Exactly my point, ups and downs will come...but what I disagree with is the many changes of sentiment posted by many (not necessarily or soley you), for the sole benefit of making a dollar off those people. Maybe they should or shouldn't be here....but they have the right to be....the risk is theirs.

Will the risk deminish....NO. And I hope not to.

Balance....we ALL (including myself at times), talk only in the general sentiment of our wishes or desires....a balanced view, in one post is seldomly seen.

I only took offence to the pompous nature of your thread starter (and your only line in that post), without posting anything to substanciate it....i.e, you refered to charts, did you post one, post one and explain it, link to one, with an explaination.....NO !....so now we are expected to give credibilty to any poster with a view???

How can anyone reley on that as factual, rather than emotional wishes ? (again regardless of the poster).

It is very easy to link to substanciate.....

Click the pic....nice demo for you :) --------->

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.