XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Okokokok!Taking Farsight's lead I'll come out of the shadows to...

1. 79 Posts.
    Okokokok!
    Taking Farsight's lead I'll come out of the shadows to venture forth nothing more than acknowledgement, respect, appreciation & encouragement to all you guys whether FS, JC(V), Re, Jd, SF, HJ & many others (no intentional exclusion) because you guys are the (in my view) apex market creatures that are far superior in social, moral, emotional, intellectual, philosophical, altruistic, academic & independant capacities than any (direct/indirect) mouthpiece, parrot, propagandist, plagurist, crook, broker (salesman), analyst (salesman), economist (salesman) or other market mechanisms out there ... You guys are human, have never sold your souls, delve in the deepest waters, possess dynamic intelligence(s) & character integrities that begin the ripples ...

Don't change, salutations & forgive the eccentricities/intrusions of a thread (player) unknown - recognition to all of you that do what you do for the right reasons, face value post people ...

Warmest regards & best wishes ...

Nb- *Mechanically, socially & pathologically unable to efficiently communicate personal (dynamic/permutational *convergence {*fundamental/technical/behavioural/corporate/corruption}) analysis so will return back to shadows!*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.