APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Black Friday sales, page-15

1. 2,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3568
    if there is a reason to sell - yes sell.

I myself sold at 22 as there was no technical or fundamental substance to that price.

I guess to the broader group, if you in it for the vision, ignore the hiccups

I am holding a bit more than i'd like to so ill sell after the AGM updates make this rocket (or not, ill be selling a bit regardless as my holdings are too big for this risk-appetite - Key risk i am concerned about and the only risk - competitors ramping. Regulation Risk is a nothing, neither is the business risk as the margin is proven at scale )

Right now, the most basic technical analysis shows a descending wedge about to be broken early. Also shows a floor at 10 so risk is 20%, return is infinite really

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1367/1367035-f7af328ede30edaf54377d856d358a10.jpg

But S*REW That.

What we are here for is the fundamental.

PYPL - PayPal up 3.74% yesterday or a gain of 3.52b USD Market Cap. i.e. our entire Market Cap was gained in one day on PYPL, why?

Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are a record and more importantly have moved into Online. This will more likely than not restart the US Tech Machine which in turn will bring back the risk premium for tech.

I believe unless the crazy trump does more silly things at the G20, the tech bottom is in now. Fed too will unlikely raise rates and therefore the entire market bottom will form early december. Should be a great Santa Claus rally but beware of the longer term issues in the global economy in 2019

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.