MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

black line silver lining, page-3

1. 55 Posts.
    That's an interesting take on it, as if they just missed what they thought would be a POP or whiff of something. I am trading on E*TRADE US Market, and MMR (which trades as MECSF in the U.S.) is showing a bid price of .68 and an ask of .72, which I am trying to figure out why. Yesterday everything was purged off the system, not sure why those are showing up, as the Suspension has not been lifted, but even more interesting is why the Bid price would still be so high, the other day it was lower. Could just be someone hasn't taken something down..... and as some others have mentioned, I totally agree, that DB and the Company have actually done everything proper (UNLESS they release no good news, then I don't and won't understand this delay). PEP 11, should have never been in peoples minds as an all or nothing first drill, and any experienced trader will hold onto or buy more shares regardless of these results, why, I believe the % overall of first drill success of findings is somewhere between the 8 - 12%, doesn't mean it's not there, what it does (if not found) is give them a MUCH BETTER IDEA of where exactly it is, and that my friends, is where the money is...(I am still thinking there is more to this drill than we have been told)...happy NEW YEAR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.