WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Black or white yes or no

1. 26,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641

I was just wondering if at the AGM the company can give a concise update on where we are with a lot of the previous announced collaborations, talks, potential partners etc.

I feel much of the angst has come from expectations that have not come to fruition, or indeed never mentioned again.

For clarity a partner is one who has done a deal which includes a $$ agreement .

It seems at times that the fact the company has had a talk with a company they get listed as potential partners , technically correct but factually inaccurate from an investment making decision point of view,

the website says :

OBJ has established multiple commercial relationships with leading companies around the world including a multi-product licensing and development

agreement with Procter and Gamble which has seen the release of several consumer products, with many more in development.

What is a commercial relationship?  We only receive $$ from P & G.   What are the other relationships?  

In the past many names have been hinted or name dropped or appeared in announcements.   Could a list be formulated that at the AGM we as the owners of the company can be told yes , we have ongoing dealings  (meaning more than they still talk to us)  with XXX companies, these we have extinguished potential dealings or are not in any current talks.

I think we will be told that due to confidentiality reasons we may not be given the information, but if thats the case they shouldnt have mentioned the companies in the first place.

New board, and I think we need a new platform  to bounce from..    What is on the go and what isnt ..

Just like a home builder who has 200 people register interest through their show homes...   they can say they are "dealing" with 200 people, but it wont translate into 200 homes being built ...maybe 5 or so..  Thats where maybe our expectations have been unmet . Is GSK still active? Is Reckitt Bannister Still Active? etc 

I think its a good time to cull the would be could be type of deals and only concentrate on more real deals if that makes sense..

I am confident the P & G partnership will bear much rewards for us in the longer term and adds to others taking on our tech.. 

Well thats my Sunday waffle over with lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.