BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

lja1i dont think you respect grant and his research at all....

1. 440 Posts.
    lja1
    i dont think you respect grant and his research at all. words without meaning.

you guys are trying really hard to rub salt into the wound of all BLR holders. i know you will strife to bring BLR down no matter what it takes even though BLR is trying real hard to be fair to you guys by using new environmentally sensitive technique. i am not sure what that makes you - considering the amount of "attacks" you are throwing at us, there a still a fair amount of faithful holders here that will back up BLR.

i just cant imagine someone out there that "will kill a baby (market cap) that is bleeding". hah, i forgot we are in the real world....

anyhow from what i can see, BLR has definitely been pushed 3-4 months back after tony simpson death. i know that our major problem is cash but that is currently being sorted. those that are selling now is definitely selling at major loss and i dont and will not understand why unless money is required urgently.

grant64 as always, we respect you,your effort in your research and most importantly you willingness to share with us. kudos to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.