BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Phishpheet, thank you for posting the TAC analysis of the...

1. 2 Posts.
    Phishpheet, thank you for posting the TAC analysis of the proposed BLR project. It is nice to know that you are one of the more than 500,000 visitors to our website.

Grant, I recommend that you review the full agreement between Colorado and NRC that transferred jurisdiction to the state. Article V requires that the Colorado radiation program be compatible with the Federal program.

Every assertion made in the analysis is fully documented, either from BLR, Kinley, and Ablation Technologies websites; personal email correspondence with the owner of Borehole Mining International, Inc,whose patented process is virtually identical to that of Kinley; TAC correspondene with Steve Tarlton, Radiation Program Manager at CDPHE; my personal research into the scientific and regulatory literature; and our detailed understanding of the demographics of the Tallahassee area.

Please feel free to contact Steve Tarlton directly by email,[email protected], to request copies of the TAC letters and his replies, from September 17, 2012 to date.

Lee J Alter, SB(MIT),MBA,JD and Arabian horse ranch owner located approximately three kilometers from Hansen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.