BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

black range minerals and tallahassee uranium , page-7

1. 5,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    With respect Lee, of open discussion, I suggest TAC post the relevant related letter & your organization shall attain some credibility, until then I tend to focus on the TAC foot note.

Lee, it would also be good to allow BLR Holders & other Hansen - Taylor Ranch Holders to whom are PRO Uranium Mining within the Tallahassee region, an opportunity to post comments within the TAC site, to attain a more balanced view.

TAC suggests, from CDPHE correspondence the need for radioactive material license, for Ablation.

If TRUE
    Please Post the letter from CDPHE that states Ablation requires radioactive material license, or at the very least attach within the TAC site

TAC makes mention of ......
    One highly experienced mining engineer and consultant has told TAC that he has doubts that it will work as claimed.

If TRUE
    Please Name the Engineer & Consultant, as I would like to have a chat to these gentlemen !

I also note the foot note at the bottom of the TAC Site indemnifying liability arising out of the use of the data/information provided within the TAC site.

From the feedback I have been given, there also seems a great deal of support for the Project coming out of Canon City

Regards Grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.